Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Found God again in a moving box"

Ok through the move and the stress I feel like I have been negleting my religion and forgotten about my relationship with God. I have recently "found god again in a moving box" Since its been getting easier and Im finally settled in, my mom made me go to youth group wich I was wondering how am I going to find the time to do that again. Well when wednesday night came I connd a friend into going with me. Well it turned about we both took interest in going so my mom would take us every wednesday night. So we cant wait for wednesday night to roll around. Well it was a few weeks ago that I was gonna be late for church because I was coming home from a dentist apointment so I was trying to call my friend and let her know we might be a little late picking her up. Well I could get a hold of her that night so I though o well. Well it turns out she went to youth group wednesday night on her own with out me having to ask. I felt happy that she was going on her own now. So a couple weeks ago I asked my friend other good if she would like to go. It turns out she was babysitting. So I tried again this wednesday and called her up and asked her again, I could tell by the way she talked that she wasnt really looking forward to it but she said ok. Well she went and enjoyed herself aswell. Now she is coming back next week with us again. But after that night we decided one of our other good friends should hear what our youth group discussion was all about because we knew she needed to hear this. So hopefully the youth room will just keep getting bigger. (It already has, I can tell more people show up every wednesday night.) So nnow I have recently learned that it is never to late to rekindle your relationship with God (and spread his word) and plant many new seeds.

No comments: